About the client:
Krishnabhumi is a large township project comprising of 131 villas and over 2000 apartments coming up in Vrindavan, UP. It is a part of the iconic and well known Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir, world’s tallest Krishna temple being developed by ISKCON, Bangalore.
Krishnabhumi is being developed by Infinity Group, one of eastern India’s leading real estate developers.
UDMC team was mandated to manage the entire digital media presence of the project for the entire life cycle by the developer.
The target client base for Krishnabhumi is spread all over India and the world, connection to Krishna and Vrindavan being a common factor.
The project, therefore, had to target non residents of the city, which all requires high level of brand building, engagement and cycle time for conversion.
WWe followed the concentric circle marketing methodology to reach out to Krishnabhumi’s global clients. As in a concentric circle, different cities and geographies were divided into centre circle (being the highest density market) to subsequent concentric rings with decreasing target density.
A sample of some of things done by our team to attract and engage audience are:
- Compelling and engaging content was created to interest people. Innovative ideas like quizzes and Krishna stories were put up through social media.
- Several hundred creative and content posting materials were made and posted on social media within period.
- Articles and blogs are actively posted to engage Krishnabhumi’s followers.
- The Facebook Page has around 70000 page likes and counting. Each and every post and article of Krishna Bhumi gathers an average of 150-200 engagements peaking to a level of thousands in number on certain occasions.
- The above coupled with our SMART strategy has produced spectacular results for Krishnabhumi over the last 18 months which has sold over 500 units.